1) Make sure that you hire an experienced Jacksonville pressure washing contractor
Look for at least five years worth of experience. More is not necessarily better, but less could invite unwanted problems.
2) Ask how long their technician is with the company
Loyalty of an employee is indicative of how the owner conducts his/her business.
3) Good knowledge of cleaning materials
Determine whether the contractor has a good grasp of the detergents used and their affect on all substrates of concern, good knowledge is a good indicator of success on your property.
4) Do they have the right equipment for the job
For example: a 5.5 gpm machine will allow the technician to reach areas on the house without having to lean ladders on your house which can damage vinyl or leave ladder marks. Also with a larger water volume, jobs can be produced much quicker and easier, so you can get on with your day.
5) Choose a company that understands and is judicious in the use of water pressure
We have seen plenty of decks and concrete and siding destroyed by too much water pressure. The old adage ” let the tool do the work ” applies, a good Jacksonville pressure washing company understands this principle and applies it to both water pressure and detergents.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5426945